Key features of the application are:
- open standards based interfaces WMS, WMTS, OpenLS LUS and WCAG
- easy modification using maven war overlay techniques (as an example you can look into the NOK viewer project on Github
- easy to localize using property files / resource bundles for all the text
- easy to configure thematic maps using a set of xml files
- easy styling adjustments using Sass and modular CSS
We’re not quite there yet but you can follow the progress of the project through the Github site
This post was previously published on GISpunt.